Free Excel Spreadsheets
- Capital Budgeting Analysis (xls) - Basic program for doing capital budgeting analysis with inclusion of opportunity costs, working capital requirements, etc. - Aswath Damodaran
- Rating Calculation (xls) - Estimates a rating and cost of debt based on the coverage of debt by an organization - Aswath Damodaran
- LBO Valuation (xls) - Analyzes the value of equity in a leverage buyout (LBO) - Aswath Damodaran
- Synergy (xls) - Estimates the value of synergy in a merger and acquisition - Aswath Damodaran
- Valuation Models (xls) - Rough calculation for choosing the correct valuation model - Aswath Damodaran
- Risk Premium (xls) - Calculates the implied risk premium in a market. (uses macro's) - Aswath Damodaran
- FCFE Valuation 1 (xls) - Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE) Valuation Model for organizations with stable growth rates - Aswath Damodaran
- FCFE Valuation 2 (xls) - Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE) Valuation Model for organizations with two periods of growth, high growth initially and then stable growth - Aswath Damodaran
- FCFE Valuation 3 (xls) - Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE) Valuation Model for organizations with three stages of growth, high growth initially, decline in growth, and then stable growth - Aswath Damodaran
- FCFF Valuation 1 (xls) - Free Cash Flow to Firm (FCFF) Valuation Model for organizations with stable growth rates - Aswath Damodaran
- FCFF Valuation 2 (xls) - Free Cash Flow to Firm (FCFF) Valuation Model for organizations with two periods of growth, high growth initially and then stable growth - Aswath Damodaran
- Time Value (xls) - Introduction to time value concepts, such as present value, internal rate of return, etc.
- Lease or Buy a Car (xls) - Basic spreadsheet for deciding to buy or lease a car.
- NPV & IRR (xls) - Explains Internal Rate of Return, compares projects, etc.
- Real Rates (xls) - Demonstrates inflation and real rates of return.
- Template (xls) - Template spreadsheet for project evaluation & capital budgeting.
- Free Cash Flow (xls) - Cash flow worksheets - subsidized and unsubsidized.
- Capital Structure (xls) - Spreadsheet for calculating optimal capital structures using different percents of debt.
- WACC (xls) - Calculation of Weighted Average Cost of Capital using beta's for equity.
- Statements (xls) - Generate a set of financial statements using two input sheets - operational data and financial data.
- Bond Valuation (zip) - Calculates the value or price of a 25 year bond with semi-annual interest payments.
- Buyout (zip) - Analyzes the effects of combining two companies.
- Cash Flow Valuation (zip) - Walks through a valuation of cash flows under three models- capital cash flows, equity cash flows, and free cash flows.
- Financial Projections (zip) - Spreadsheet model for generating projected financials along with valuation based on WACC.
- Leverage (zip) - Shows the effects on Net Income from using debt (leverage).
- Ratio Calculator (zip) - Calculates a standard set of ratios based on input of financial data.
- Stock Value (zip) - Calculates expected return on stock and value based on no growth, growth, and variable growth.
- CFROI (xls) - Simplified Cash Flow Return on Investment Model.
- Financial Charting (zip) - Add on tool for Excel 97, consists of 6 files.
- Risk Analysis (exe) - Analysis and simulation add on for excel, self extracting exe file.
- Black Scholes Option Pricing (zip) - Excel add on for the pricing of options.
- Cash Flow Matrix - Basic cash flow model.
- Business Financial Analysis Template for start-up businesses from Small Business Technology Center
- Forex (zip) - Foreign market exchange simulation for Excel
- Hamlin (zip) - Financial function add-on's for Excel
- Tanly (zip) - Suite of technical analysis models for Excel
- Financial History Pivot Table - Microsoft Financials
- Income Statement What If Analysis
- Breakeven Analysis (zip) - Pricing and breakeven analysis for optimal pricing - Biz Pep.
- SLG Ratio Master (exe) - Excel workbook for creating 25 key performance ratios.
- DCF - Menu driven Excel program (must enable macros) for Discounted Cash Flow Analysis from the book Analysis for Financial Management by Robert C. Higgins - Analysis for Financial Management
- History - Menu driven Excel program (must enable macros) for Historical Financial Statements from the book Analysis for Financial Management by Robert C. Higgins - Analysis for Financial Management
- Proforma - Menu driven Excel program (must enable macros) for Pro-forma Financial Statements from the book Analysis for Financial Management by Robert C. Higgins - Analysis for Financial Management
- Business Valuation Model (zip) - Set of tabbed worksheets for generating forecast / valuation outputs. Includes instruction sheet. Bizpep
- LBO Model - Excel model for leveraged buy-outs
- Comparable Companies - Excel valuation model comparing companies
- Combination Model - Excel valuation model for combining companies
- Balanced Scorecard - Set of templates for building a balanced scorecard.
- Cash Model - Template for calculating projected financials from CFO Connection
- Techniques of Financial Analysis - Workbook of 11 templates (breakeven, valuation, forecasting, etc.) from ModernSoft
- Ratio Reminder (zip) - Simple worksheet of comparative financials and corresponding ratios
- Risk Analysis IT - Template for assessing risk of Information Technology - Audit Net
- Risk Analysis DW - Template for assessing risk of Data Warehousing - Audit Net
- Excel Workbook 1-2 - Set of worksheets for evaluating financial performance and forecasting - Supplemental Material for Short Course 1 and 2 on this website.
- Rule Maker Essentials - Excel Template for scoring a company by entering financial data - The Motley Fool
- Rule Maker Ranker - Excel Template for scoring a company by entering comparable data - The Motley Fool
- IPO Timeline - Excel program for Initial Public Offerings (must enable macros)
- Assessment Templates - Set of templates for assessing an organization based on the Malcolm Baldrige Quality Model.
- Cash Gap in Days - Spreadsheet for calculating number of days required for short-term financing.
- Cash Flow Template - Simple cash flow model with explanations of each cash flow component - Arkansas Small Business Development Center.
- Six Solver Workbook (zip) - Set of various spreadsheets for solving different business problems (inventory ordering, labor scheduling, working capital, etc.).
- Free Cash Flow Valuation - Basic Spreadsheet Valuation Model
- Finance Examples - Seven examples in Business Finance - Solver
- Capital Budgeting Workbook - Several examples of capital budgeting analysis, including the use of Solver to select optimal projects.
- Present Value Tables (rtf) - Set of present value tables written in rich text format, compatible with most word processors. Includes examples of how to use present value tables.
- Investment Valuation Model (zip) - Valuation model of companies (30 Day Trial Model) from Business Spreadsheets | Additional Trial Models from Business Spreadsheets > Real Option Valuation | Portfolio Optimization | Optimal Hedging Strategy
- Cash Flow Sensitivity (xlt) - Sensitivity analysis spreadsheet - Small Business Store
- What If Analysis - Set of templates for sensitivity analysis using financial inputs.
- Risk Return Optimization - Optimal project selection (must enable macro's) - Metin Kilic
- CI - Basics #1 - Basic spreadsheet illustrating competitive analysis - Business Tools Templates.
- CI - Basics #2 - Basic spreadsheet illustrating competitive analysis - Business Tools Templates.
- External Assessment - Assessment questions for organizational assessment (must enable macros).
- Internal Assessment - Assessment questions for organizational assessment (must enable macros).
- Formal Scorecard - Formal Balanced Scorecard Spreadsheet Model (3.65 MB / must enable macros) - Madison Area Quality Improvement Network.
- Project Plan - Project Scheduling Template currently setup for a Balanced Scorecard Project.
- Gantt Chart - Gantt chart for project management with work plan - Jim Chapman's Web Site | Simplified Version - Barnard of Fong's Eng & Manf
- E O Q Model - Simple Inventory Models for calculating Economic Order Quantity.
- Inventory Simulation Control Model - Formal model for simulating inventory shortages, delivery times, costs, backorders, and optimal inventory levels - John McClain
- Financial Projections Model - A comprehensive financial model for forecasting a complete set of financials with breakeven and valuation tabs developed by Frank Moyes and Stephen Lawrence at Leeds School of Business.
- Option Trading Workbook - Educational toolkit for using Excel for Options - Option Trading Tips
- Financial Model - A nice clean financial model driven by different calculators (such as Company, Market, Subscribers, etc.) developed by Bill Snow.
- Forecasting Model - Step by step financial model for forecasting financials created by Sam Gui
- Economic Evaluation - Step by step workbook for evaluating the economics of a system investment
- Project Management Templates - A collection of templates (charter, budget, risk register, issues log, etc.) for managing a project - International Association of Project and Program Management
- Project Cost Estimating Workbook - A workbook model for developing a cost estimate on a software development project - ProTrain China
- Risk Assessment Register - A workbook for establishing a risk management register - Emergency Preparedness Capacity Builders
- Simple ABC Model - A simple model that illustrates Activity Based Costing
- Six Sigma Tool Kit - A large collection of templates for doing six sigma tasks
- Project Management Tool Kit - Collection of useful templates for managing projects - Michael D. Taylor
- Intellectual Property Valuation Model - A simple and easy to use model to help assign value to intellectual assets such as patents, copyrights and trademarks - My Patent
- IT Infrastructure Maturity Assessment - Maturity model for evaluating different segments of IT infrastructure
- EVA Model - Template worksheets for calculating Economic Value Added (EVA) - Zachary Scott
- EVA Tree Model - Economic Value Added drill-down model with charts - Manfred Grotheer
- Personal Finance Model - A simple and clean model to track personal wealth - ROI Team
- Financial Startup Model - A six parameter model to help organize financials for startup companies - ROI Team
- Master Budget Model - A multi-period multi-product budget model for a fictional bicycle manufacturing company - Jason Porter, PhD at University of Idaho and Teresa Stephenson, PhD at University of Wyoming.
- Performance Leadership Assessment - Simple and straight-forward tool for assessing leadership across five important categories - People Positive
- Due Diligence Assessment Model - Assessment of new business ventures across ten different dimensions - Affiliate Tips
- Management Diamond Assessment - A useful tool for developing human capital and teams - Geir Fuglaas | Management Diamond Overview | Management Diamond Book
- Performance Solution Tool Kit - Evaluation of performance issues related to knowledge gaps - Brent Norton
- Ratio Tree - A simple yet comprehensive tree of ratios for most businesses - Strategy Expert
Note: Most of the spreadsheets on this web page are from different sources. Where possible, a link has been provided back to the source. If you have questions, please contact the source. General Resources on Microsoft Excel
| Business Functions | Business Intelligence | Business Spreadsheets | CEO Tools | Data Conversion | Data Secure | Decision Trees | Derivative Spreadsheets | Edit Grid | EVA Calculation | Excel Applications | Excel Auditor | Excel Blog | Excel Business Users | Excel Cheat Sheets | Excel Development | Excel Digest | Excel Everywhere | ExcelFix | Excel Ideas | Excel Magic | Excel Materials | Excel Quantitative | Excel Solutions | ExcelWriter | File Repair | Financial Metrics | Financial Model Guide | Financial Model Training | Financial Scorecard | Finance Formulas | Finance Models | Finance Package | Five Star | Formulas & Functions | Improve Excel | Inventory Management Spreadsheets | Investment Related | KPI Spreadsheet | Magic Workbooks | Marketing Related | Model Advisor | Model Answer | Model Sheet | Mr Excel | MyWorkTools | Oil & Gas Models | Online Help | Option Models | Personal Finance Spreadsheets | Process Simulation | Process Trends | Projected Financials | Project Spreadsheets | Quantitative Methods| Quantrix Modeling [Quantrix Sample Models] | Real Estate Related | Speed Sheets | Spreadsheet Comparer | Spreadsheet Guys | Spreadsheet Marketplace | Spreadsheet Security | Spreadsheet Store | Spreadsheet Tester | Stock Analyzer | Teach Excel | User Conferences | Web Based Spreadsheet | White Birch | XL Modeling
Basic Business Templates | Customized Templates | Excel Templates | Financial Templates | Project Management |
Add On's for Microsoft Excel
Able Bits | Addin Directory | Analyze It | Business Rules | CellworXs Data Analysis | Custom Add Ins | Database Manager | Dashboards | Decision Analysis | Derivative Analysis | Excel Accelerator | EZ Analyze | EZ Forecaster | FinCad-Derivatives | Free Economic Add On's | Free Navigation Tool Bar | Model Builder | Monte Carlo Simulation | Portfolio Optimization | Risk Modeling | Sensitivity Toolkit | Simul-Stats | Spreadsheet ML | Statistical Analysis | Recover Corrupted Files | Report Writing Tool | Sales Forecasting | Tree Plan | Value at Risk | XL Modeler | XL Pert | XL Sim | XL Stats | XML Converter | XML Report Builder |
Six Sigma Spreadsheets
ASQ Tools | Baran-Systems | John Zorich | SPC for Excel | SPC XL | Robert Dallman | Six Sigma Project Files
Leading Experts on Microsoft Excel
| Alan Barasch | Scott Beber | Rob Bovey | Stephen Bullen | Peter Clayton | Codematic | Debra Dalgleish | Doctor | Curtis Frye | Glynn | Nick Hodge | Instant Online Help | Bill Jelen | Masaru Kaji | Dick Kusleika | Mike Middleton | Ivan Moala | David McRitchie | Jon Pearson | Jon Peltier | Andy Pope | David Romano | Joseph Rubin, CPA | John Walkenbach | Charles Williams | Allen Wyatt
Books on Microsoft Excel
Analyzing Business Data | Balanced Scorecards in Excel | Best Practices | Business Analysis | Data Analysis | Excel Hacks | Financial Analysis | Financial Modeling | Finance with Excel | Financial Planning with Excel | Managing Data | Managing Money | Spreadsheet Modeling | Advanced Reporting
Free Online Calculators
The best free online calculators on the Internet. As with most everything else on our website you can access the free online calculators 24 hours a day 7 days a way week. Whether you are looking for a loan calculator, auto loan calculator, mortgage payment calculator, retirement calculator, or most any other financial calculator, you have come to the right website.
Unlike most websites that offer free financial calculators we also offer some unique business calculators that can only be found on our website. We can offer you everything from a business loan calculator to a business valuation calculator, and more.
The free online calculators listed on this page can be used immediately. After clicking on the link, please allow a moment for the calculators to load.
Asset allocation calculator
Car finance calculator
Break even analysis calculator
Free cash flow calculation
Compound interest calculator
Business loan calculator
Compare savings account interest rates
Home equity line of credit calculator
Debt consolidation loan calculator
Enhanced loan calculator
Leasing vs. buying a car calculator
Estate tax calculator
Free online financial calculator
Financial ratios calculator
Home budget calculator
Credit card debt calculator
Inventory analysis calculator
Investment property calculator
Return on investment calculator
Lease vs. buy calculator
Net worth calculator
Payroll tax calculator
Profit margin calculator
Retirement savings calculator
Traditional ira vs. roth ira
Savings interest calculator
Savings account calculator
Self-employment tax calculator
Working capital needs calculator
Use Bankrate's mortgage calculators to compare mortgage payments, home equity loans and ARM loans. The mortgage calculator offers an amortization schedule.